Common insulation technologies of wall plug in adapter
During the research and development of new products of wall plug in adapter, it is necessary to consider the problems of product packaging, circuit design, heat dissipation design, and anti-electromagnetic interference comprehensively, and insulation cover design is also a very important design link. This paper will briefly analyze the insulation screen technologies of the power adapter and fully understand the key points of insulation design of the adapter.
In the process of wall plug in adapter working, sometimes the circuit surge will be higher than the risk voltage. In order to ensure the normal operation of the circuit, it is necessary to take appropriate insulation technologies. In general, common insulation technologies are generally divided into the following types:
The first kind: additional insulation technology
So-called additional insulation technology, which is added independently to the base insulation, can guarantee the occasional effectiveness of the base insulation and provide secondary protection against electric shocks. However, it should be noted that the minimum thickness of the additional insulation monolayer material must be greater than or equal to 0.4mm in order to effectively provide protection.
The 2nd kind: strengthen insulation technology
This technique is one of many insulating systems to avoid electric shock, which is functionally equivalent to double insulation. When using reinforced insulation technology for circuit design, the minimum thickness of a single layer used inside is greater than or equal to 0.4mm, so that several layers of insulation can be guaranteed, but each layer cannot be tested alone.
Third: basic insulation
This technique is the most basic way to insulate a power adapter from an electric shock, and it's the one that's clearly introduced in the textbook. However, the base insulation alone is not absolutely safe. Engineers also need to reach the safety requirements through additional insulation and secondary shield grounding, such as the insulation between the coil layers.
- April 8, 2019Common faults and troubleshooting methods of wall plug in adapter: 1. Circuit fault Line fault, including power line failure, poor contact oxidation contact, etc. Check whether the input line and ...view
- April 8, 2019Power adapter, also called external power supply, it is a small portable electronic device and electronic power supply transformer, it results from that in real life, electronic devices are usually ca...view
- May 7, 2019If you are going to design a multi-channel power supply to power the system, such as a quad output switching power supply, what should you pay attention to? Multi-output switching power supply is an e...view
- April 8, 2019The output ripple of the quad output switching power supply mainly comes from five aspects: input low-frequency ripple, high-frequency ripple, common mode ripple noise caused by parasitic parameters...view
- May 7, 2019With the maturity of PoE power supply technology and its wide application, such as Shenzhen Fining Electronics Co., Ltd., specializing in the supply of PoE equipment, its PoE power supply has good per...view
- April 8, 2019Industry insiders said the 36w power adapter must meet the national mandatory standards, if there is a quality defect, it will cause damage to electronic equipment, seriously will even cause fire an...view