Reasons of noise from 24w power adapter
The power adapter is a small portable electronic equipment and electronic appliances power supply conversion equipment, generally by the shell, power transformer and rectifier circuit composition. According to its output type, it can be divided into ac output and dc output; According to the connection, it can be divided into wall type and desktop type.
Power adapters are widely used in consumer electronic products. Most of the output power provided is within 100 watts, and the market demand is growing rapidly. Applications include electric bicycle battery chargers, small LCD TV, laptops, printers, DVD players and set-top boxes. Most of the early power adapters used linear transformers. With the requirement of high efficiency and wide input voltage range of consumer electronic products for power adapters, as well as the increase of copper, iron and labor costs, the original linear transformers in these power adapters were gradually replaced by switching power supplies.
At present, the high frequency of power adapter has become its development direction. High frequency makes the switch power supply miniaturization and makes the power adapter into a wider application field, especially in the field of high and new technology, promoting the miniaturization and portability of high-tech products. In addition, the development and application of power adapter have important significance in saving energy, saving resources and protecting the environment.
Power adapters are widely used, but during the use of a 24w power adapter, they sometimes make noise.
When ac 220v changes voltage through a transformer and dc through a rectifier, there is consumption which is converted into heat, so it is normal for the power adapter to heat up. The transformer is made of a silicon steel sheet. When the transformer is energized, it will generate a magnetic flux, which will cause a force between the silicon steel sheet and thus generate a buzzing sound, but this is normal. But too much noise isn't normal, and power adapters make noise for a variety of reasons, including:
1. Short circuit between turns.
2. Component damage.
3. ac voltage is not stable.
4. Chip damage.
At this time, there is a need to go to the maintenance department for maintenance inspection.
These are the reasons for the power adapter noise.
- May 7, 2019Power injector for POE, also known as PoE power supply, is the PSE terminal equipment in PoE power supply system. There are two kinds of PSE devices, one is power switch for ethernet, the other is pow...view
- May 7, 2019Power adapter is a power supply conversion device for small portable electronic devices and electronic appliances. It is generally composed of shell, transformer, inductance, capacitance, control IC, ...view
- April 8, 2019It is inevitable that the power adapter will get hot, especially in summer. In fact, as long as the temperature of the adapter is in the design range, there is generally no danger. The adapter on th...view
- May 7, 2019With the maturity of PoE power supply technology and its wide application, such as Shenzhen Fining Electronics Co., Ltd., specializing in the supply of PoE equipment, its PoE power supply has good per...view
- April 8, 2019Power adapter, also called external power supply, it is a small portable electronic device and electronic power supply transformer, it results from that in real life, electronic devices are usually ca...view
- May 7, 2019Nowadays many high-speed chargers claim that their devices can be charged in a few minutes. So is this really true? That's true, but what we should know is that we will find all the voltages are virtu...view