Three adapter conditions in the selection of a 24w power adapter
As the functions of smart devices continue to increase, their power consumption also begins to be faster and faster. People are getting used to carrying around portable chargers or power adapters. For many people, the concept of a power adapter only stays in the charger stage, but in fact, the power adapter is a kind of transformer which is widely used in chargers. Those unfamiliar with power adapters often face the question of what kind of power adapter to use for charging.
Power adapters come with a wide variety of parameters, so you can't just use them to charge at random. Before choosing the right 24w power adapter, you must first determine three conditions.
First, the interface of the adapter matches the device;
Second, the output voltage must be the same as the rated input voltage of the load, or the load can withstand the voltage range, otherwise, it may burn the load;
Third, the output current of the power adapter shall be equal to or greater than the load current to provide sufficient power;
The following three adaptive conditions are analyzed.
First, do not plug the mismatched interface without professional knowledge, or it will be dangerous.
Second, for why the voltage needs to be consistent, from the principle because -- insufficient voltage is not enough to drive the load and the battery can not be charged normally, that is in short supply.
Third, as for why such a current configuration is needed, it involves the principle of the circuit. As we all know, the power supply has internal resistance, and the greater the internal resistance, the greater the loss. Therefore, the manufacturer will determine that the no-load output voltage is within a certain range according to the internal resistance when producing this adapter, and the current critical value corresponding to the voltage critical value is the current nominal value we see. The larger the current nominal value is, the better the carrying capacity of the adapter will be. So instead of harming the battery, choosing an adapter with a slightly higher current will make charging faster.
- April 8, 2019Power adapter, also called external power supply, it is a small portable electronic device and electronic power supply transformer, it results from that in real life, electronic devices are usually ca...view
- April 8, 2019The nominal voltage of a 36w power adapter is usually referred to as the open circuit output voltage, which is the value of the voltage without any load and no current output. Therefore, it can also...view
- April 8, 2019Common faults and troubleshooting methods of wall plug in adapter: 1. Circuit fault Line fault, including power line failure, poor contact oxidation contact, etc. Check whether the input line and ...view
- April 8, 2019The power adapter is divided into wall plug in adapter and desktop power adapter. The wall plug in adapter is also called wall type power adapter. A wall-mounted power adapter is a power adapter th...view
- April 8, 2019During the research and development of new products of wall plug in adapter, it is necessary to consider the problems of product packaging, circuit design, heat dissipation design, and anti-electrom...view
- April 8, 2019It is inevitable that the power adapter will get hot, especially in summer. In fact, as long as the temperature of the adapter is in the design range, there is generally no danger. The adapter on th...view